Blog posts 30 Reasons to be Thankful
This year seems to be flying by! Life moves so fast, sometimes we forget to slow down and enjoy what we have. It's the perfect time to take a moment to reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for and count our blessings.
We have put together a list of things to be thankful for:
- Family - The people who stand by our side and love us unconditionally are the ones we can’t help but be thankful for every single day.
- Health - Thankful that we have bodies that allow us to live life to the fullest.
- Friends - Would anything be the same without our friends?
- Love - For reminding us what it means to be alive.
- Work - Although everyone complains about their job, it’s important to remember that not everyone is fortunate to have a good job that they can rely on. For us at Active Goods, we are so thankful to have a great working environment and the chance to watch a small company grow every day.
- Coffee! - Because we all have to live through Monday.
- Wine - Because you can’t drink coffee right before bed.
- Vacation Days - As much as we love our job, we will always love vacations more.
- Laughter - Perhaps the best medicine of all. A daily dose is recommended!
- Weekends - Imagine if every day was Monday?
- Pets - For when humans forget how to love unconditionally.
- Holidays - A reason to celebrate with loved ones and eat a lot of good food.
- Pumpkin Pie - Need we say more?
- Good Books - For a way to enter an entirely new world all from the comfort of your couch.
- Plants - They bring such beauty to even the most boring room.
- Active Seating - Because nobody likes back pain or having to sit still for hours.
- Sunshine - It warms the soul and brings happiness on dreary days!
- Art - To bring us beauty and culture and a creative outlet.
- Cameras - To help you capture all of those incredible life moments worth remembering.
- Yoga Classes - Because health is so important, and yoga is a great way to decompress and strengthen your body.
- Cozy Sweaters - For those long wintery nights when you just want to cuddle up by the fire.
- Water - We literally wouldn't be alive without it!
- Running Shoes - For the times we want to get our sweat on.
- Dress Shoes - For the times we want to get our fancy on.
- Nature and Wilderness - So we have countless places to explore and countless views to admire.